December 19, 2008

Would You Like To Sit On Santa's Lap?

We all have a Christmas wish, don't we? Me? I already stated my wish in my previous post. I would like to have a new cell phone unit since I lost my sony ericsson phone just yesterday. Having a phone is integral to me because that's the medium most of my communication with my friends and loved ones went with. Without a phone, I feel like I am out of the circulation. So, I hope Santa reads my wish =)

I bet you got a wish too, right? C'mon now, let out that inner child in you. Would you like to strike a pose with Santa but you're too embarrassed to be seen by people at the mall doing that? You don't have to go to that mall to take pictures with actually. If you so want to add a photo of you and Santa in your album or scrapbook, just go and upload your favorite or selected photo to a website especially made by Cieva just for Christmas wishes.

If your child is nagging you to go to the mall because they want to sit on Santa's lap and have a photo taken, you can show the website to them and upload their delightful photos as well. It would be so much fun doing that together with your family and loved ones. Surprise your grandpas and grandmas as well. Make their wish of posing beside Santa realized by uploading their photos as well. Surprise them by showing the result. For sure, that little gesture would mean so much to your family.

Cieva has other delightful surprise for you too. If you are 18 years of age, a US resident, you can be eligible to enter the optional sweepstakes. Everyday, a cool, whopping $500 is at stake for your winning. One random entry will be selected daily, so you'd have more chances of winning. $500 would be a lot of money, right? It could buy you a new phone, clothes, or whatever you want this Christmas. Be sure to visit the site of Cieva to see what I am talking about and if you can tell me your experience with it, that would be so much fun and cool. =)
Post?slot_id=29003&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment