December 21, 2008

4 Days Before Christmas Day!

Hey, it's 4days before Christmas day! How have you been doing? What preparations are you taking for the celebration of our Redeemer's Birthday? Isn't it a great feeling that another year is almost over and a new year is about to unfold right before us? I am really excited to face the new year 2009. Although I know I will be still struggling in the coming years, it's a wonderful feeling that every year that comes off the calendar there are so much to remember and treasure. 2008 has been a year when a lot of nerve-wracking events has unfolded before us, particularly career-wise, so I am really glad that it is almost over. I am not regretting that those things have happened. I am just thankful that they were over. And more importantly, I am grateful that God has given as another year to experience the beauty and complexities of life. And I pray that more and more years will be given to us to enjoy life.

Don't you feel in your heart that the year 2009 promises a brighter future? I do. I hope you all do too. Because no matter how difficult or easy life can be, there are still so much to look for in this complex thing, called life. Living our life is the most wonderful thing that's happened to mankind. So don't sulk it in when you are faced with a storm. Just be thankful that you are undergoing that because it just means that God really loves you. It just means that He is giving you the hardships to make you even a stronger person who can fathom what life really is for. Be thankful for every little gift that comes your way, whether it is in physical form or not. Be thankful for every day that you wake up. It means the Lord wants you to enjoy life.
Hey, guys! PLEASE HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR! Let's celebrate life! Let's toast to all the wonderful things around us! In the coming 25th, let's greet and welcome our Little Jesus Christ in our hearts!photo

No comments:

Post a Comment