March 23, 2008

Bye Holy Week! Hello Office!

Holy week's almost over and less than couple days and we're back to work. Vacation's off and once again, we gotta move on and face the reality - responsibilities (aka work). I wish I had more week to just lounge around home, sleep at anytime of the day, watch our favorite television shows, chomp down my fave chips, play pc games, and just sit down and sip coffee, or just doin' nothin. *sigh*

Except for the work backlogs I'm trying to catch up on at home, I've been doing nothing for the past 4days. I could've went out with friends and go swimming, but I preferred staying at home. It's the only time that I'd have my complete rest and bond with Yaddy, so I didn't think of trading these precious days for gimmicks.

Gimmicks would have to wait. Me and my friends got summer vacation plans about going to Caramoan, Camarines Sur on the third week of April. And May month would be either at La Union or Puerto Galera again. I hope all May plans would materialize, but it all depends on the availability and willingness of the group.

Haayy, just thinking of the bond and fun times we will have together makes me miss them! It's been a while since we went out to swim. College gimmicks were always about overnight swimming, and everytime, it's always fun! Unfortunately, these days are not exactly like college days. Everyone's so busy with their own affairs I think it would be hard to synch our time together. So, I guess, I'd just pray hard that these May summer getaways would allow us to bag our sunblock lotions, swimsuits, flip-flops, hats, and of course, our stories and laughs to share once again with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment