March 31, 2008

LOUSY JIRLIE!


I've been feeling lousy for a week now. I don't know what has happened that caused me to be peskier than the normal me. Perhaps, the low emotion has got a lot to do with that thing that got me irritated and angry some few nights ago. That "thing" I'm referring to got me really pissed off for many reasons. I could not elaborate them more here but it all sums up to only one thing - my failure to understand the lack of sensitivity that other people suffer from. And one thing that got me kinda more worried is the way I have reacted days afterwards.

I could have passed the whole thing up and resume to my old self, so that I can be more amiable and more passive as usual. But the past week? That woman who understands better even confronted with less-friendly situations, and that woman who fully understands and is always willing to let things pass up even if one has wronged her in one way or another was a completely different person in that week. It was a terrible week that ended one depressing incident to another - and the result of which? A more depressed me.

Yes, I was a failure. The length of my rope was put to a hard test. I was given my last straw, and because of that, I can't find in my heart to be the old, happy JIRLIE that I always once to be. I haven't successfully collected my thoughts and composure so I can deal with the whole matter as simpler as I would do before. Now, I still don't know who I am. And I can't say when the old JIRLIE would be back to her old self. But one thing that I know, time and God will help me recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment