March 6, 2008

me working in an automotive online parts store? who got me kidding?


Hate those out-of-this-world-kws! I am not a true blue automotive enthusiast, but look where I am! I am hired and have worked since late 2005 until for a backbone company of an auto parts online store based in the United States. But strangely enough, I don't even have enough knowledge about the million parts you would find in a car. That may be an underrated statement, but all my knowledge about these stuff came from research, research, and research only. I don't have firsthand knowledge about them. I don't get to see most of these car parts I am writing about with my own very eyes. I don't even own and drive a car...

So, why am I writing stuff about car parts? What am I doing?

Is there anybody out there who knows how many battery cable ends are there in a car??? or how many cable ends are there in each battery cable??

See... I don't even know and can't find an answer to these two very simple questions! Nah, researching is time consuming...

So, what is my best resort to find the answer?

*sob**sob* I don't think I am an effective writer for car parts and stuff...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment