March 27, 2008

Got a Summer Tote Bag From Ces! Thanks!:-)

My friend Ces, who is working in Dubai, and her fiance, Totie, a dear friend working in Qatar, were here a week ago. They were here for a vacation. But other than that, there was a far more significant purpose for the visit -- a purpose that could forever change their lives. But I'm mum about the whole thing until that purpose metamorphose into reality 7 months from now. I' m just a little afraid that the it will be preempted and got blown off even before it can happen. So, here, I am blogging not about that stuff about them, but the gift I got from Ces. Here it is:


When she handed this Forever 21 bag, I can't wait to open it. We were at Totie's house celebrating his dad's bday and the couple's arrival, so it's ok if I open it right at that moment. When i pulled out the thing from the bag, here's her "pasalubong" for me:

Weehhh!!! Bag! I love bags! Just as I love pretty and girly blouses, jeans, and shoes... This tote bag is perfect for summer! Thanks, Ces, for this present! This is perfect to carry my summer essentials to the beach. It is roomy enough to hold my sunblock lotions, swim suit, and lotsa lotsa more. It's a summer bag that will surely make it easier and handier for me to bring all my beach stuffs. And it's trendy and fashionable enough that I would sure carry it along on all my summer getaways ;)

And, Ces and Totie, let me say my best wishes! I can't stress enough how happy I am that two of my friends ended up together. As I frequently express myself to you, guys, I am one of the people that became the happiest because you are both happy with each other. Take care, guys! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment