March 5, 2008

Haven't started even a homepage...

Less than two weeks and I gotta submit the url of the project website as a subject course (CS 4.1 - Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver) requirement for the mid and final terms in school. Will I ever make it? Whew! I haven't started even the homepage of the site. I just wish I could manage well my time, so I can finish all the things I need to accomplish at the right time. But, well, I haven't mastered the art of time management. So, of course, I gotta cram yet again. Based on my experiences back in high school and my undergraduate-before-I-decided-to-stop-and-work-for-a-while-days, cramming is what I have mastered best. And now, I gotta use that little tactic and make sure the project is submitted on time.

Aja, JIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment