March 10, 2008

Things-I-Have-No-Time-To-Do-List


1. General Clean - one thing I should make a weekly habit. But because of work-related matters, can't simply do it. Instead, I found myself cleaning my room once a month. Great!

2. Visit the mall - need to update my wardrobe. my closet has been full; unfortunately, with outdated clothes and accessories. online shopping might be great, but still don't have my home internet connection, which reminds me this is one thing to include in this list (will do at the last section of this page). Can't do online shopping at the office. Too busy with new projects and blog tasks.

3. Visit hair salon - need a hair trim. or why not a new short hairstyle? i would love to have this short bob hair of SANDRA BULLOCK copied to my mane. a hair treatment (perhaps hot oil?) will do uplift my spirit - badly need this.

4. Visit a dentist. need to have my upper and lower teeth corrected, plus some dental treatments applied, a task i should've taken cared of a long time ago.

4. Go to city registar's office. need to change my slightly erred name spelling. My BC inked the JERLIE (ggrrr to that person who did that little typo error X( ). It should have been JIRLIE (this is nicer, ayt), the right-spelled cutie name of mine :)

5. Go to school. need to talk to my instructors to let me take up final exams and give me a passed rating. haven't attended my subject courses for a few weeks now due to time-constraining tasks we've been piled up at work.

6. Go to beach with yad. need have nice, warm beach air freshen up my tensed nerves.

7. Organize my home PC and all files i got it loaded with.

8. Go to DCTV and apply for the cable connection and have internet activated as well.

9. And lastly, finish my BSCS tertiary course, so I could freely accomplish everything that's been planned.

obviously, i need better time management skills...

of course, getting lazy and procrastinating habits, and sedentary lifestyle off my system will do help big time...

No comments:

Post a Comment