October 21, 2008

Please Attend The Theater Church Conference This October 22-23

I have mentioned my favorite Bible verse, Psalms 118:8. in one of my previous posts. For those who don't know it, the verse says: "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." I have been living a life under this line of the Lord. If you want to Find out more about this verse, just open your bible. It is located in the centre of this holy book.

If you happen to know the Ecclesiastes 3:10, which says "God has planted eternity in the hearts of men," I also live my life under that verse. I have been to many moments of my life. I have undergone sweet experiences, success stories. I have had many graces in my life, my family,my friends, and many other things. And I thank the Lord for loving me so much to give me all those things.

But you see? I am an individual who also suffers most of the time because of the things I never wished would come my way. I have endless pain in my heart because of some major changes in the courses of my life. I have failures and shortcomings that made me consider giving up. But each time though, my spirit will always be lifted so that I am ready to stand up and face the world again.

For all those sweet moments and failures, I knew these are just slivers of light coming from God's windows. I mean, God has something big in store for me and I should never question why those things have been happening to me because the door will open and shower full lights of hope and happiness for me. If I have been having my moments now, it's because I knew those are just an appetizer for the big dish to come. If I have been having my own dose of sorrow and unhappiness, it's because God is preparing me to readily appreciate what He has created for me to have in my ultimate life.

I have been talking about bible verses because I want to remind you to attend the Theatre Church Conference to be hosted by CineMeetings & Events at Silver Spring, MD. It is a two-day affair, happening on October 22-23 of this year. There is so much for you to discover through this conference, so Find out more by going over to that church conference.

I would have love to Find out more about bible verses, but unfortunately the distance is what's keeping me from attending the Church Conference. So, if you can do it, maybe you can just share it to me?
Post?slot_id=23424&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you, God Will Make A Way, where we seems to be no Way, Trust Him and He wouldn't let you down.

    ReplyDelete