October 15, 2008

The Wedding Invitation Card By Totie And Ces Nuptial

I have promised that I am going to post the photos of the wedding invitation cards that Totie and Cecile sent me. It took me a while before I can do it, but anyway, here they are now:

First the long-wallet like invitation card from the outside:
As seen above, the color is plum/eggplant and moss green combination. The color looks dull in this photo due to poor quality image captured by the camera. However, it looks much nicer in actual. The whole facade of the card looks very simple but I find the simplicity more elegant than boring. The vertical green part on the left is actually a lace fabric. While rubber-like material was used to emboss the graphic designs, so as the lettering of the couple's names.

When you open this long wallet-like (as according to Marijo) wedding invitation card, you will find the main part (photo below), which contains the details of the nuptial
and

a shelf that holds four pieces of rectangular leaflet cards, which all contain the entourage of the bride and groom, plus the sponsors, the priests celebrating it, and the RSVP for moi as the guest. Here is the photo of the four leaflet cards:
Totie and Ces, it is still two days before your most important and biggest event happens. I am congratulating you in advance. I am the happiest for you both and I wish you not the perfect, as there is no such thing as one, but the most ideal marriage life. We'll see you on your WEDDING DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:37 AM

    I really like the lettering of the invitation. Also, I have been designing my own DVD invitation that I found in Silver Screen Invites. I think that the DVD invitation that they have are really nice, and there are a lot of features to choose from too.

    ReplyDelete