October 16, 2008

Is there a day better than today?

Good morning, everyone!

As I woke up late today, I felt a rush of love and hope in my heart. I just knew everything will be okay and things will fall back to where they were before. Last night, I promised to myself that I will do everything just so I would get the things that I terribly need and love. I vowed I'd never resort to my old self who always surrendered whenever my emotions were beaten or whenever things seemed to not work they way I want them to. This time, it is gonna be a different Jirl. A Jirl now will be that woman who will fight against all odds, who will fight in the name of love. It's gonna start today. My faith is restored. And my mind is so full of fond and only good memories.

Is there a day better than today?

God bless to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment