January 19, 2009

Charice Did Sing At The Pre-Inaugural Ball! Oh Wow!

Oh my god! It wasn't true!

That Charice Pempengco did not sing at the pre-inauguration ball!

Oh my, I can't explain how I am feeling right now (and as if it matters to you huh!lol!) but I am sure, so sure, I am so, so, uberly, excessively, extremely, and very, very, very proud because a Pinay, in the name of Ms. Charice Pempengco, did it to astound yet again not only the American politics and celebrity people but the big man himself, President Barack Obama! Wow! She's huge! No, not huge! She's GINORMOUS! She wowed the audience alright, it's very evident at the teaser of TV Patrol played just a while ago. I am very excited and waiting to catch the report. I can't wait, excitement rushes into my nerves. This young girl sure has the biggest future ahead, and it's started now. I am so feeling really happy for her and for the Filipinos at the same time. It only connotes one thing - that we Pinays and Pinoys have what others also have - talent and the tenacity to dream big!

Let's congratulate this unbelievable little girl from Laguna!

No comments:

Post a Comment