January 21, 2009

Blogging and Advertising - Bloggers and Advertisers

Blogging nowadays has stirred a lot of interest among almost all kinds of individuals. Some do it for the sheer purpose of having a platform where they can write whatever they want or have a journal-like site where they can scribble the daily events that transpired with or around their lives. While some others blog for monetary purpose.

At first, my objective when I started this blog in 2006 was to turn it into some sort of journal so I can have a platform where I can release my opinions or whatever is in my heart and my mind. For the first year, I have neglected it because of lack of drive and perhaps because at that time I still haven't had my internet connection. But after seeing my former colleagues going gaga over blogging thing because of the monetary compensation they were getting from different sources, which basically just require them to write about a certain product or service, I begin to see blogging in a different way.

That's when I started running into sources to turn this blog into money-generating machine. Yes, I went with the flow. I registered into a number of websites that pay bloggers for writing reviews, promoting products and services, and advertising on blogs. Next thing I know, I begun realizing that my paypal account started to accumulate a nice, decent amount of dollars. To date, that amount has helped me pay for my internet bills, my personal needs, and sometimes, travel fares. Isn't that a great thing? In these days when we are stricken with financial difficulty, everyone seems to receive meager income. Therefore, everyone needs to be really resourceful. And blog marketing is just one good way to augment everyone's meager income.
And for the purpose of getting another source of income, I registered with PayingPost. The site has already received a new, simple layout which makes it easier for me to navigate. It connects bloggers and advertisers by having the former write about the products/services of the latter. The principle is, advertisers pay bloggers for the exposure of their products/services, while bloggers earn as much as they want. Now, that I say, is lesser effort for advertisers of product promotions/advertisements and for bloggers to earning huge sum of money, wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    Hi!
    I am addicted to blogging and no turn back now.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you, lunaticg! blogging is a good passion and a worthy activity to pay attention to. keep it up! and yeah, i'll see yah around! tc! :)

    ReplyDelete