September 1, 2008

My Fever Is High Now! :-(

I'm really sick now. My fever has gone up high. I thought I recovered a bit yesterday, but when I woke up this morning I'm feeling really hot now. I know, I know. Don't scold me. I just went to do this quick post so in case you don't see me doing posts here for the next few days, you'd know I might be at the hospital (Pray Lord, I won't! Please?:( ) and seeking treatment. Anyway, my family still don't know it, but I am going to tell them later to send me to the hospital if I don't get well for the next hour.

Folks, do pray that my flu won't get more than that and get serious to hell. My midterm examinations are just a couple of days away. As I've said in my previous post, I can't afford to lose them coz I don't wanna fail with my subjects. But more than that, I need to be strong coz I don't wanna see my son suffering because he knew mommy is not well. My family would get worried too if my condition gets worse. I don't wanna put a burden to them especially Papa who is already paying for my tuition fees. Please, help me pray I'd recover as quickly as possible and this illness that took over me since saturday is nothing serious. Please, Lord, please get me strong:( I believe in your powers to heal your sick children.

No comments:

Post a Comment