September 7, 2008

Christmas Season Is Almost Near



It's the first Ber month of the year, and before we knew it, Christmas is already fast approaching. I think I'm also starting to feel a little cold Christmas breeze now, although during the daytime the temperature can still go so impossibly high. And with the local FM radio stations starting to play Christmas songs and carols, there's no denying now the season is a mere three months away. *Sigh, I'm starting to miss My Other Half again:-(*

At school, we are already in the middle of the first semester of the year. When it ends come October, I still have 1 semester to go through. Just thinking of fighting the remaining months until I finish all subjects I had dropped many years ago, and graduate (am crossing my fingers here!) on April the following year makes me restless. I couldn't keep myself still. I keep on thinking of the next venture that I am about to undergo after graduating. Sometimes, the thought of going into a totally strange place and dealing with equally strange people and environment makes me nervous that in effect almost made me chicken out from my plans and goals. But I know I have to be brave, else, I wouldn't become the person that I should have been years ago. I couldn't let my fear and weakness consume me for the reason that I love my son, Yad, and my family so much that I am ready to sacrifice and do anything just so they would have a great and convenient life.

Now that Christmas season is almost here, I know it wouldn't be long till I accomplish those goals. Although at this time of year it always makes me a bit sad, because of the lost years and happy times, there is so much to hope for. In the past years, there were few Christmas seasons that brought me nothing but anxieties and depressions but I don't want to let that happen ever again with me. I am going to think of Christmas as a happy time when people are reunited, are giving gifts, are hugging and loving each other because Jesus Christ is now born to be here with us.

Hey, is it too early to greet you all a Merry Christmas?

'Coz, I just wanna wish that we all have a Christmas with so much love and grace.

On a different note, I want to greet HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY TO ALL GRANDPAS AND GRANDMAS out there! I hope you guys already gave your grannies little gifts and love. :)My grandpas and grandmas on both paternal and maternal sides have reunited with Papa God, nevertheless, I want to send to them my love and greetings. I knew they are just there watching over us, especially my Papay Onofre.

It's past my bed time already, so I am wishing you now sweet dreams tonight!

Ciao and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment