September 4, 2008

God Is Always Good...

While I'm on my way home from school after taking part of the midterm examinations, negative thoughts flood my mind. Perhaps, it was due to my low emotions habitually contributed by this flu which I haven't fully recovered yet. There were several things running in my brain, some of which are relationship and future career. It saddened me to think that at my age, I wasn't yet in a stage I had thought 10 or 15 years ago I would be. It slightly depressed me to remember that I haven't taken cared of my life's future as I was supposed to, that's why I'm still here planted in a time I should have finished dealing up with a long time ago.
But, you know, God is always good. Every time I feel this way, He opens my eyes when I am about to slip into a world full of regrets and sad thoughts. He lets me see things around so I would suddenly have so much to thank Him for. He warms my heart when anger and exhaustion are about to take over my consciousness so that I don't turn into a a person full of pessimism. He never permits me to be such. He showers me the love and care that I need, so that I don't give in to all these evilish thoughts. He embraces me so that when I feel alone, I end up feeling abundantly cared and loved for.

Whenever my emotions are so down because things have turned out not the way I wanted to, He guides me so I don't surrender with my fight to conquer my weaknesses. He whispers softly yet intently in my ears to tell me that He has plans for me. Good plans that would provide me the answers to the questions of the past. He talks to me so that I am reminded that no matter how many times I fail in every aspect of my life, there is something in store for me. Something that would complete me in the future. Something that would make my life more meaningful. And something that would define my existence here in a universe, called, Earth.

God Will Always Be Good...

AJA JIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment