May 1, 2008

Labor Day - Not a Rest Day For Me!

Labor Day - rest day for employees. But, of course, it's not gonna be entirely a rest day since I'm certain they are gonna go out and have fun. I'm sure, to others, this day's gonna be great opp to go out swimming or bonding with friends or family. But, me? I'm gonna be bonding with my room, lol! Am having general cleaning, as in, general cleaning! I need to free some stuffs out that have I have no more need of. They've been sitting in my room for a long time now, and I thought I wanted to free some space for a more relaxed room-feel. After general cleaning, I'm gonna be back on my computer to work on the unfinished tasks at work. This day's a labor day but my hands are full with these tasks. And in order that I finish them, I gotta start right now! Way to go, Jirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment