July 7, 2014

Diversion of Career

The main reason why I resurrected this blog was because I wanted to document my journey towards achieving my lifelong goals and visions particularly my self-entrepreneurial business plans. I have already talked in my previous posts about my desire to resume my work-at-home online job to initiate these plans; however, due to some recent change of circumstances, I have decided to put my online virtual job journey on hold to give way to the call of networking industry.

I am not a newbie to this industry as I was part of Global Fusion Incorporated (or GFI) some four (4) years ago. To those who are familiar with the company, the most popular product at the time was the Lean and Fab slimming capsule. Now that I am no longer active, I know that they are currently marketing the equally popular, Aura Skin Nutrition System, a stem cell sort of beauty products.

Anyway, I was contacted by a good friend to join them in their networking business and offered to be part of the upcoming Grand Opening of the Legazpi Branch of the company. I had accepted and now I am looking forward to a productive business endeavor, if not for a lifelong term, at least for the years to come. I still had other more serious entrepreneurial plans to embark on and I am not permanently setting those aside; so this new business endeavor is merely one attempt to get that ball running.

I wish myself lots of luck for this. I knew I have it in me. It's just a matter of perfectly executing it one by one, tiny step after tiny step, to big leap after big leap. In God's perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment