July 16, 2014

NBO Global - Legazpi

I joined NBO Global on 3 July 2014, that's Thursday last week and the first day I started helping my friend, Rico, in the office (in short, he got me hired to assist in the operation of the branch center). 

Prior to this, I was already decided to become a member and do the networking business again while working as a homebased freelancer. But when I got that call from him, I accepted the job offer right away although the rate he offered me was comparatively small, and leaving all plans of working at home via Virtual Assistant and/or Online Writing jobs on hold.

Why did I do that? Because after lots of researches done about this Company and its marketing strategy, I fell in love with it and I just had so much faith in the business that I thought I needed focus should I decided to venture into it. Being in the office, working as its staff, will just help me do that; so here, in this office managed by my friend, you would find me.

Now, as day by day transpires, I am really loving it: my job, the office environment, Rico and his wife, my co-staff, and all the people that keep coming in to bring their business with us.

The place is full of positivity, and if you know me, I love this industry so much because it is here where you would find mostly positively-motivated people. I love being surrounded with this kind of people. You would seldom find here people that would belittle your ambitions, your dreams. If any, they would be there to help you achieve those. That's what I love most about networking.

Of course, earning is another story. Who wouldn't love the potential of earning big? That's the bonus, I call it. And as I realized, it is really possible with NBO Global where it was not with the other networking company. NBO Global, if you want to earn without necessarily recruiting and selling just like me, is just perfect for you.

So, for those who are interested to join NBO-Global, why don't you send me a message and we will explain to you how its marketing strategy works and how you will earn from it. Please, don't be left behind. This is a money-back guarantee. And for the people whom I already talked about this opportunity, don't say I didn't tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment