October 22, 2009

My 2nd Ultrasound

I underwent my second ultrasound this afternoon. As I've mentioned in my last post, I wasn't supposed to undergo another test yet, but since I was really eager and excited to learn of my 2nd baby's gender, I urged my OB-Gyne to give me a recommendation. So, at 3:00PM this afternoon, the sonologist had a run over my belly with her apparatus to scan it. Boy, was I surprised with the result, or more appropriately, the discovery of my present pregnancy condition. It wasn't something that I would wish for, or any mom would for that matter, but I was really stunned after the sonologist announced it. It never crossed my mind until today that my condition would be like this, but I hope it would still change. I am not ready to divulge about it here unless I had a talk with my OB-Gyne first, so I am going to have an early checkup this week because this is something that I wasn't prepared for.

About the gender of the baby, I'll write about it in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment