July 3, 2009

Try Again...

Just when I was about to finish my entry, the lights went off and nothing was saved. So, here I am again, starting from scratch. Sigh! By the way, I am not home. I am here in Ligao, in an internet shop, waiting for Dadi to come back from the site he is visiting for machine testing.

My post was about trying to revive this blog. It has been months since my last update, so I am pretty much stuck up at what I should do to make this blog alive again. In the months that this site went stagnant was also the months that brought so much changes in my life. If I would to with them down here one by one, one day or few days would not be enough for me to do so.

So, even though It's hard starting this blog for the second time, I am trying. I have not only missed the blogging times when I wanted to put down my opinions and personal thoughts but lost so many opportunities, and maybe a few hundreds of dollars in equivalent.

But never mind, what's important is that I am back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment