July 3, 2009

I Am Reviving This Blog!

I need to revive this blog. But I don't know how. I have a vague idea when this site's started to get stagnant. I have lost many opportunities, that could amount to hundreds of dollars, and one that I could use to so many things right now.

In the months that I left this blog without the updates that it needed from me, more than a thousand of things has happened in between. Things that would forever change my future! If I would to write them down one by one here, perhaps, it would take at least not only a day but weeks for me to do so.

By the way, I dumped my old URL months ago. And perhaps, you are wondering why. Well, if you are a close friend (or even not so-close), you probably knew the reason. So, forgive me, but nothing for me to elaborate here.

But, anyway, now that I have started thinking about this blog, it is a signal that I am back once again. I want to start doing those opportunities as extra dollars has always been a big help. I want to regularly update this blog because it is one way to release my inner feelings and just to have somewhere to write off when I have an opinion to write down. And more importantly, to continue the friendship I have made with many co-bloggers from across the world.

So, now, please welcome me back! Coz, I intend to not let this blog rot down into oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment