March 5, 2009

This Blog Has Earned 10,008 Hits!

It's a surprise that even though this blog hasn't been regularly updated, there were still people who continue to come back to visit it. And even more surprising is the fact that, to date, it has earned 10,008 visitors/readers. When I started this blog, I never imagined it would attract visitors/readers/bloggers from different parts of the world. I even remembered constantly complaining to my colleagues coz at one time it didn't seem to earn a good decent enough number of visitors and at another time that it did, I thought it was too slow that at one point, I got really discouraged at the idea of continuing this blog site. But, now, I am glad that I did not stop updating it until it has marked its own niche, albeit at a considerably microscopic spot, in the blogosphere. Along its journey, I was able to earn some blogger friends and discovered ways to monetize it on the one side. I am still not certain whether I still want to continue updating or to close it down for good but I am glad that it is still up at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment