March 22, 2009

I'm Back.... Not!

Hello everyone! 

Not that you missed me, but I'm still apologizing that this site is swimming into oblivion. I missed Bubbles of Thoughts! But, unfortunately, I still don't have the motivation to write something really worthwhile here. *sigh* 

So, ciao for now! I'm gonna go to bed, it's quite late here in the Philippines. My computer's eternal clock says it's the unholy hour of 1:38 in the morning. And my rhinitis is getting worse after it went down on me a few days ago because of neglecting my body's supply of ascorbic acid few weeks since. Stupid me for that! Really need to visit the doctor to ask prescription meds. In the meantime, I am off to bed and rest now.

Nighty (or mornighty?), everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. If you miss it, then you aren't finished yet.

    Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,Mom! thank you for the nice words...you're right, am sure not finished with this blog yet... :)

    ReplyDelete